The visitation program that provides the opportunity for groups of students, associations, community, and the family members of our employees, to visit our modern facilities.
The Guest House, located near the preserved area of BTP, is the place where we welcome our guests. In the House, visitors can find materials related to the history of the project.
During the visit, all guests get to know the Company by watching a presentation about its history, the environmental programs and safety standards. The visit is finished with a guided bus tour throughout the terminal.
Three times a year, BTP will set the visit dates accordingly to the schedule below:
- In January – for the visits between February, March and April;
- In April – for the visits between May, June and July;
- In July – for the visits between August, September, October and November.
This new schedule will provide equal opportunities for all the community.
If you are interested in visiting us, please sent us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter* confirming your interest and the desired dates for the visit, together with the forms:
Important! Please read:
1) Starting on May, 1st, 2017, Saturday visits are no longer available for scheduling. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com to check available dates.
2) All visitors must wear pants, sleeved shirts and closed flat shoes. Visitors not properly dressed will not be allowed in the operational area. Visitors under the age of 16 and / or visitors that do not have ‘CPF’ won’t be allowed at the bonded area.
3) BTP will provide proper personal protective equipment (PPE) to all visitors. The use of PPE is mandatory at the operational area.
4) There is a minimum of 23 people per visit and the maximum capacity of 45 people. If, on the day of the visit, there is an attendance between 50 and 80% of the number of participants registered in the P.CI.004 form, the visit will be normally held, however the University or Institution will receive a warning. After receiving the second warning, the institution won’t be allowed to book anymore visits during the next two periods of released dates.
If, on the day of the visit, the attendance is 50% or less than the number of participants registered in the P.CI.004 form, the group won’t be attended (the visit will get cancelled), and the Institution will not be allowed to reschedule anymore visits during the next two periods of released dates.